|Page (1) of 1 - 10/31/12||email article||print page|
ready2go Comes of Age with All-new Projects & Templates for After Effects®Digital Juice releases multipurpose ready2go Collection 21 in instant download or DVD format (October 31, 2012)
DMN Newswire--2012-10-31--Digital Juice(r) announced today that it is releasing ready2go(tm) Projects & Templates for Adobe After Effects(r) Collection 21. ready2go projects contain animated template graphics that provide After Effects users with a variety of professional finished looks, and feature expertly designed "drop zones" for text and video. This new collection in the ready2go library is available for purchase as either an instant download or as a boxed DVD product. The designs in this collection are multipurpose in nature, making them perfect for a wide range of projects from wedding videos, business presentations and network show promos to broadcast television commercial spots, sports highlights reels and training material.
"These ready2go projects are supremely customizable templates for After Effects," says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice. "They give you a finished look with the addition of just your own text and video - and they are still even more customizable if you need them to be." No matter what your level of skill in After Effects, ready2go scales with you. One of the things that sets ready2go Projects & Templates apart from what other content providers produce is that Digital Juice includes multiple 'edit friendly' segments with each project. "After Effects artists can build their own version of the project by placing an infinite series of edit-friendly text and video segments on their timeline to create the desired length and sequence," says Hebel. "Each segment is also extendable up to 15 seconds and includes matching wipes and sound effects to help you transition between segments smoothly."
In ready2go(tm) Projects & Templates for Adobe After Effects(r) Collection 21, you will find 102 unique project files ranging from an ethereal view of a planetary system, to a tropical beach with colorful hot-air balloons, to an animating patchwork of sliding film strips - to name just a few of the many creative looks in this package. "We provide you with the variety you need to stay on the cutting-edge of style and to handle any type of production that comes along," says Hebel. "Replacing footage and editing text is very easy even for a beginner. Plus, depending on your comfort level with After Effects, you can literally change every aspect of the look and feel from timing and coloring to backgrounds, transitions and fonts used."
- Package available in both instant download and DVD formats
- 102 different projects, including alternate camera motions and additional animated content, provide a wide variety of looks to handle most types of productions.
- Complete customization with the ability to take projects apart, change colors and fonts, add your own elements, turn on and off layers or adjust timing.
- Edit-friendly segments provided for the full length project templates make the task of customizing the projects even easier than before. Build your own version of the project by placing template segments on your timeline to create your desired edit or extend the length of each segment to up to 15 seconds.
- 13 full-screen network quality wipes that include custom matching sound effects to perfectly match the movement of each animation.
- Includes 10 of the most commonly used size formats for HD and SD projects so no matter if you work in Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you have access to the right project for every situation.
- Unlike projects from other sources, you receive ongoing and in-depth training through DJTV that shows you exactly how to use and customize the projects.
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the well-organized project just as the animator designed it. No matter what your skill level you can learn something new by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them.
- Developed using only the effects and features built into After Effects for seamless compatibility. No third-party plug-ins required.
- 1 DVD ROM (4.77 GB of data) or Instant Download file
- 10 Coordinated looks
- 102 Fully customizable native Adobe After Effects projects
- 13 Ready-to-use HD and SD QuickTime Swipes!
- Each project compiled in 10 formats:
- 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 25 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 23.976 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 29.97 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 25 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 23.976 fps
- 720x480 @ 29.97 fps (HD Video Zone Support)
- 720x480 @ 29.97 fps (SD Video Zone Support)
- 720x576 @ 25 fps (HD Video Zone Support)
- 720x576 @ 25 fps (SD Video Zone Support)
- Proxies included for faster RAM previews
- Works with Adobe After Effects CS4 & above
- No 3rd party plug-ins required
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Requires Juicer version 3.89b or above
Browse, Search & Select
Digital Juice(r) provides a free Windows(r) and Mac(r) utility, Juicer(tm) 3, that makes it easy to browse, search, and select from any of the ready2go(tm) Projects & Templates for After Effects collections. Once a project is selected the user has the ability to set the resolution and then collect and send all or select project elements to After Effects(r). In addition, since each After Effects project is made up of numerous QuickTime animations, the Juicer 3 technology gives users the flexibility to export the animations independently so they can be used in conjunction with any other project they might be working on.
Pricing & Availability
The new ready2go(tm) Projects & Templates for After Effects Collection 21 can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store at www.digitaljuice.com. The package's retail price is $249.95 but it can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 50% off. Check the website for details on specials. The company's free Juicer(tm) 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/
About Digital Juice(r)
Digital Juice(r) is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice(r) products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop(r) illustrations, After Effects(r) project files, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.
Digital Juice, Inc.
Related Keywords:digital juice, ready2go projects & templates, ready2go 21, adobe after effects, after effects projects, ae projects, ae templates
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved